Payment and Cancellation Policies
In order to hold your spot in the program, Hurricane Island requires a non-refundable deposit at the time of registration
- Adult Workshops and Professional Development = 25%, non-refundable deposit
- Summer Science Programs = $125, non-refundable deposit
All programs must be paid in full 45 days prior to the start of the program to maintain your spot in the program. If payments are not made in full by that date, HIF reserves the right to refund all payments made to date, minus the non-refundable deposit, and make your spot available to another participant.
Cancellation and Refunds
If HIF cancels your program, we will refund you all payments made to date, including the deposit.
If you cancel your enrollment prior to program start:
- 45 days or more: HIF retains your deposit and refunds all other payments
- 15-44 days: You will be refunded 50% of your program cost
- 14 days or less: No refund issued